Epson’s WorkForce Pro WF-6090DW is a big, heavy duty inkjet printer, designed to rival a colour laser in small workgroups. The standard model has an 80-sheet rear multipurpose feed, and a 500-sheet paper cassette built into the base, but it can be expanded with a further two 500-sheet cassettes and even a cabinet. If you think you’re likely to need all these features, however, you could just buy the WF-6090D2TWC, which has them as standard.
- Print capability: 4,800×1,200dpi, A4/Legal, piezo inkjet
- Features: NFC, four-line backlit mono screen
- Speed: 24ppm A4 simplex, 16ipm A4 duplex
- Duty: 65,000 pages maximum
- Paper handling: 80-sheet multi-purpose feed plus 500-sheet cassette (total 580 pages). Automatic duplexer. Optional one or two additional 500-sheet trays for 1,580-sheet maximum. 250-page output tray.
- Interfaces: USB, Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n wireless
- Supported operating systems: Windows XP or later, Mac OS X 10.6 or later, Linux, Android, iOS
- Power consumption: Sleep 2W, Standby 7W, Active 34W
- Size: 478x522x404mm (WDH)
- Weight: 28kg