Printer and PC have become a part of our life. We used it’s our daily life for emails, details and all. But when our PC and Printer gets any errors or issues we get irritates because it is a very important part of the work have ended up PC & Printer based. But don’t worry our Online Printer support is one of the ideal approaches to determine issues running on your Printer and Resolve Epson Printer Common Problems- 1-800-436-0509 USA
Printer has many common problems occurs Like –
- Printer not printing
- Paper jammed
- Some coded Errors – 0xEA, blue light etc.
Today we take about 0xEA error on this blog. This is one of the most common problems in a printer. It has many causes to generate this error Like-
- Carriage caddy is jammed
- Cartridges are not seated properly.
- Configuring or installing
This Error usually comes on new printers, because the user can’t setup probably. Don’t get panic and do these steps to resolve the issue.
- Open up the printer and confirm there is no material or anything else stacked inside.
- Also, check the cartridges are seated in properly.
- After reseating cartridge does not help, then the turn off the printer, take the cartridges out and then see very carefully, any material does not leave. Reset the cartridges and check again
If you still receive the 0xEA error then contact our Epson printer technician, dial our tech support toll-free numbers– 1-800-436-0509 USA & Canada | +44-800-046-5700 UK | +61-1800-769-903 AUS
We are an independent THIRD-PARTY Tech Support Company and are not affiliated with Epson. We offer support for software related issues in Printer, desktops, laptops, Wireless Printer and peripherals. We provide services through our pool of trained specialists and experts who are certified by leading technology companies. The brand names, trademarks, company names used in the site and belong to their respective owners. If the product is under warranty, the Brand or Product Vendor may be giving free repair and replacement service. The services we provide are always available in the brand’s owner website. Trademark and use of Name are referential and no affiliation with any brand.