How to resolve “Printer offline” error with wireless connection on Mac?
The issue can be brought about by your printer, PC, or remote system.
Do the following:
- To decide whether the printer can print without a PC, print a nozzle check pattern from the product’s control panel.
- If you can print, then Proceed to the next step.
- If you can’t print a nozzle check pattern, wait and check the product’s LCD for error messages
- When clear the error from LCD display, then try printing a nozzle check pattern once again. If still your printer not printing then contact to Epson Tech Support.
These are our toll-free Numbers for USA & CA, UK, AUS
+1-800-436-0509 USA & CA | +44-800-078-6054 UK | +61-1800-769-903 AUS
- Stop or Delete pending printing from the print queue, then try again for printing.
- If now you can print, then skip all the remaining steps. Otherwise, go to the next steps.
- Also check your MAC setting: –
- Open the MAC menu and select the system preference
- Select Print& scan, Fax window ->select your printer, then remove the printer option.
- Now again connect the printer from the Use drop down list, add.
- This way adds the printer back in the printer queue, then try again for printing.
- Again, if now you can print, then skip all the remaining steps. Otherwise, check the Wifi icon on the product control panel.
- If the Wi-Fi symbol is shown, take after the directions in the Initialize Your Router and Restart Your Computer Section.
- If the Wi-Fi symbol is shown, take after the directions in the Reinstall the Product Software section below.
Initialize Your Router and Restart Your PC
- Unplug your routers cord, wait an hour, then plug it back in. Then try again to print. You may need to re-set up the connection for the other device on your network.
- If you can print, you’re done. The problem was resolved by initializing your router.
If you still can’t print, restart your computer, then try printing again. If these steps do not resolve your problem, contact Online Epson Technical Support Phone Number @1-800-436-0509 CANADA
Reinstall the Software
- Reset the product’s Wi-Fi settings via the control panel by following these steps: Press the home button. Then Press the arrow buttons to select Settings and click OK. Select Restore Default Settings and press OK. Select Network Settings, press OK, then select Yes.
- On your Mac, open the menu and select System Preferences. Select the Print & Scan, Print & Fax, or Printers & Scanners window, select your printer, and then click to remove the printer.
- In System Preferences, click either Security & Privacy or Security. Select the Firewall tab, then disable the firewall. If you don’t know how to disable it, contact your firewall provider for help. Do enable the firewall setting after that.
- Unplug your router’s power cord and plug it back in few seconds. You may need to re-establish the connection to the other devices on your network.
- Download the required Drivers from web.
- Open the file you downloaded and follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
After you complete the Wi-Fi setup, turn your firewall back on. If these troubleshooting instructions did not solve the problem, please contact Epson support.